The Ins and Outs of Magnesium Chloride
The Healing Body’s Magnesium is harvested right out of the Netherland’s Zechstein Sea beds. This form is technically known as Magnesium Chloride.
Magnesium is a central building block for life on earth and found everywhere in the human body as a critical component in cell vitality with over 300 enzyme systems and biochemical functions. Regulation of blood pressure, monitoring muscle and nerve function and synthesizing proteins are just a few of the many physical processes that require magnesium.
More than 80% of Americans are magnesium deficient. Unfortunately, adequate levels of magnesium are no longer available in our food sources. This can be linked to GMO’s and depleted minerals from our soil. The following list describes just a few of the symptoms linked to magnesium deficiency:
- Digestive Issues
- Heart Palpitation
- Restless Legs
- Foggy Brain
- Low Energy
Of the many forms of magnesium available, magnesium chloride is the most natural form due to its molecular structure. It is easily absorbed through the skin into the body, providing greater cell saturation than that of any other form available. Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) alone can never reach full cell saturation.
Oral supplementation is not as effective as transdermal absorption. The bioavailability is diminished￼ once it makes contact with stomach acids and digestive enzymes. Other complications may occur such as diarrhea and over long term use, slows down the peristaltic action of the digestive track resulting in poor absorption of nutrients.
The Healing Body’s magnesium is
harvested from the Netherland’s
Zechstein Sea beds
Benefits of Magnesium
The benefits of efficient magnesium absorption through transdermal soaking are:
- Increased energy
- Better focus
- Calmed nervous system
- Emotional stability
- Greater flexibility
- Mental clarity
- Improve and maintain hydration
- Balanced sodium levels
- Reach ideal alkaline levels
- Restful sleep patterns
- Improved nutrient absorption
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Improved blood pressure
- Increased stamina
- Balanced hormone levels
- Fewer cravings
- Overall improved wellbeing
Be sure to make the time and take advantage of the many benefits of soaking regularly in magnesium chloride. Your body will thank you for it!
Want to have your own Magnesium party and get a major discount on your purchase? Contact Audrey Hansen today at (435) 703-6068 and set up your very own private party with friends and neighbors.
The Healing Body’s 30 Day Magnesium Soaking Challenge
Magnesium is the foundation to any achievable health related goal.
- As you are learning to listen to your body’s response to deficiencies, make a list of symptoms you are experiencing. You may want to skip this step but we promise you, in 30 days from now you will have a hard time remembering them all.
- Commit to 20-40 minutes everyday for 30 days! This time is priceless and will assist in bringing your magnesium levels to full cell saturation. Once you have accomplished this, you will move into the maintenance phase of soaking 3-4 or more soaks a week as needed to maintain the benefits. Take into consideration life style habits that burn up magnesium levels such as consumption of processed foods, sugar and medications as well as high levels of stress and lack of sleep to determine how often to soak.
- Simply add 1/4 C of our magnesium oil into a glass or stainless steel soaking dish with enough hot water to cover your feet. Soaking can also be done in a hot bath. We do not recommend using aluminum or plastic containers to soak in, as plastic does not allow the magnesium to absorb properly into the body and aluminum is unsafe. Within 20 minutes of soaking you will achieve approximately 70% cell saturation and 98% after 40 minutes.
- Congratulations, you are on your way to a healthier version of YOU! Sit back and watch the magic happen! If you miss a day don’t worry, just jump back into a hot soak as soon as you can and your body will thank you!
MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE SOAKING RECIPE
Adding the following ingredients to your soak will optimize your time and bring in additional health benefits.
- 1⁄4 CUP MAGNESIUM OIL
- 4-5 DROPS OF FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL
- 1/4 CUP BAKING SODA
- 1⁄4 CUP OF EPSOM SALTS (OR SEA SALT)
- 1 TABLESPOON OF SODIUM TETRABORATE (BORAX)
- 1⁄2 DROPPER FULL OF IODINE (APX 15 DROPS)
Most of these items are for sale at The Healing Body.
- For children 12 and under use half the amounts listed In the recipe.
- During soaking, If you have any small cracks or openings on the surface of your skin you may feel a slight sting to those areas.
- A slight tingling sensation to the skin’s surface may occur as a result of the magnesium being pulled into the body. This feeling will dissipate over time as levels increase.
Take note of your symptoms and watch them disappear as your levels begin to increase and reach full cell saturation.